Sunday, October 12, 2014

Board the Airship NaNoWriMo docking in Lake County 2014!

Welcome new Wrimos and Welcome back to all those returning. NaNoWriMo 2014 is close to beginning and promises to be the best year ever!


NaNoWriMo Kick-Off Party 2014
It's time to board the Airship NaNoWriMo and begin our journey to the Boundless Novel!

When is Kick-Off? October 29th
What time? 6:30pm (don't worry if you have to come a little later we'll save you a seat! :)
Where is it? Denny's in Eustis (16150 Us Highway 441, Eustis, Florida 32726 ) We will be sitting where the large windows are at the front of the restaurant. I'll try to have signs for the tables just look for those and I'll be in costume :)

What will be happening?
Wrimos talking about their books, writing plans for NaNo, meeting new writerly friends, catching up with old writerly friends, getting swag and more fun than your muse can handle! Since it's so close to Halloween if you would like, come in costume! Dress as your main character or other maybe a character from your favorite book or movie. Or just come as your writer self :) That's what it's all about having fun as we celebrate the joy of writing!

***IMPORTANT***
Please RSVP in the Kick-Off Party Thread on our Region forums http://nanowrimo.org/forums/usa-florida-lake-county

or in the event thread on our Lake Writers FB group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/LakeWriters

I will be making NaNo 'kits' and swag and want to make sure we've got enough to go around :)

Can't wait to see you all there!

Let me introduce myself so you know who this crazy person sending you Regional emails is. ;-) My name is Elise VanCise your Municipal Liaison (ML) for the USA:: Lake County:: Florida Region. I’ve been a NaNo participant for 8 years and ML for 5. I’m also a published author and journalist. As you can tell words and writing are my passion. I’m super excited to share that with all of you!

Don’t forget to visit the regional forums http://nanowrimo.org/forums/usa-florida-lake-county and say hello in the instructions thread, RSVP for the Kick-Off Party, and just have fun chatting with fellow Lake Wrimos!

A few other links you might find helpful:
Our Facebook group Lake Writers https://www.facebook.com/groups/LakeWriters/
Lake Writers Twitter https://twitter.com/lakewriters
And if you would like to send me a NaNoMail or add me to your buddy list my NaNo Profile http://nanowrimo.org/participants/flsandcastle

Thanks so much for being part of what will be an exciting year of noveling!

Elise VanCise (NaNo Username flsandcastle)
ML USA::Florida::LakeCounty

http://elisevancise.webs.com

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete