Saturday, October 3, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 is coming!

Below is the first Lake County Region NaNoMail sent out. I will be posting them here to make sure everyone gets the news about what's happening in Lake County for NaNoWrimo 2015! 
Hello Lake Wrimos!
 It’s October! Time for cooler temps, carving pumpkins and prepping for NaNoWriMo! I just wanted to make sure to send you some important information about our Lake County Region and NaNoWriMo 2015.
 The theme for 2015 is The NaNoWriMo Library! Graphics to style your Facebook and other social media will be available to download after the site wipe. Speaking of, the site wipe will take place on Monday, October 5th.
 If there are any threads or information you want to write down or copy/paste from the forums do so within the next couple of days. Don’t forget to stop by our Region Forums. I have our region set with a few starter threads for us until after the wipe. Those threads are all marked with sticky notes and will not be erased. So, go ahead and introduce yourself and your novel, share your social media links, and more.
 For those new to NaNo, the site wipe is when our marvelous NaNo Techs go in and reset the site and wipe the forums clean to make space for all the awesomeness to happen in 2015. Don’t worry, your profile and author info will be unaffected. Only a space to create your 2015 novel will be added.
Be sure to visit your Lake County Region forums and introduce yourself and your novel! 
 Dates to Remember
There are a few dates to mark down on your calendar. One very important one!
 October 13th Lake Writers Critique GroupThe new sister group to Lake Writers will be meeting on the 13th at the Hampton Inn in Mt. Dora, FL at 6:30pm. This group is a place to bring your work in progress for honest but gentle feedback.
October 14th Lake Writers Meet UpBring your writing gear to Crispers, in Eustis, FL at 6:30pm and join us in a NaNo Novel Planning Session!  We’ll chat about our projects and ideas as we help each other get ready for the big event.
October 28th NaNoWriMo 2015 Kick-off Party!Join us for a fun gathering of fellow wrimos as we enjoy our last few days of sanity before the writing begins! The party will take place at Crispers in Eustis starting at 6:30pm. Since it’s close to Halloween come dressed in costume. (optional: you don’t have to if it’s not your thing, but it sure is a lot of fun!) This is where you’ll get your official 2015 NaNoWriMo Sticker and information packet for November.
November 2015 is going to be Noveltastic with all of you participating. I’m looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones at our write-ins this year!
Just a quick sum up of all the important stuff until next NaNoMail!
October 5th Site Wipe
October 13th Lake Writers Critique Group
October 14th Lake Writers Meet Up and NaNo Novel Planning Session
October 28th NaNoWriMo 2015 Kick-off Party!
That’s all the news fit to print...this week. Happy Scribbles Wrimos!

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete