Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lake Writers February Flash Contest


February Contest Prompt: Photo Prompt

Rules and Submission Guide
A prompt or theme for the contest will be posted on the 1st of the month.
Stories must be between 500 and 1500 words and edited. Include a rating or warning if there is strong language or sexual content. **
Submissions run from the 1st to the 15th of the month and sent toLakeWriters@gmail.com
Each story will be posted as it is received on the contest blog and announced on the Lake Writers Fan page with a link for readers and writers to read and share.
Public voting begins on the 20th and ends on the 30th. The winner and new contest theme/prompt will be announced on the 1st of the next month. A poll will be created containing title and link of each story.
Authors retain the rights to all their work. No story or part of will be used for any other purpose without permission of the writer.

Prize:
Winners will receive bragging rights and a nifty badge for their blog /website. Winners will also be listed in a winners roll with a link to their blog/website.
Big Prize Winners’ stories will appear in an annual Lake Writers Anthology.


**Sexual content must be between consenting adults, 18 years of age minimum. Any stories containing questionable content will not be accepted and the writer notified. Remember this is going to be on a PUBLIC blog for public readers.

If you have any questions feel free to comment below, drop me an email at the addy above.

Happy Scribbles! 

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete